- Since 1926, Spring Air has been widely recognized for its innovative mattresses and sleep sets.
- Francis Karr, who founded the company, was himself a visionary. His free-end offset coil design, which adjusts to each sleeper's weight, is now the most copied design in the bedding industry.
- In the late 1940s, the company introduced button-free technology, quilted surfaces and extra-supportive bedding materials.
- In 1953, Spring Air began producing its 'Health Center' mattress which featured zones for different areas of the body.
- The Pillow Top mattress was introduced by Spring Air in 1973.
- With 4 billion dollars worth of Spring Air sleep sets sold at retail over the past 10 years, Spring Air has stayed true to quality, innovative design and value.
- Today, Spring Air has 13 domestic factories and 22 international licensees that operate in 32 countries world wide.
Contact or visit us for more information regarding models and pricing!